About Jess

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Good Weekend

Well I had a good weekend. Mom and Grandma were out to visit and for the shower. The weather sucked on Saturday, and I didn't wear my sundress I was so looking forward to wearing for the shower becasue I would have been freezing. But the shower was still great. A lot of people came and I got a lot of really nice things. Mel and Kel came and then visited the house in D-town. It was great seeing them since it had been a while. The food was goooood, and I got to take some home, but it didn't last through the night with all the guests. Besides that the weekend was low key and I just hung out with the Fam.
Last night Josh's sister and I went with our friend Parrish to kick boxing. It was fun but hard!!! It was our first time and we looked really funny compared to the others in the class. Oh well it was a great workout. We are going to make it a Monday and Wednesday thing.
Well that is about it.
Girls it was great seeing you guys!!! We'll have to get together again and go out on the town.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    wish i could have been there!!

    I know what you mean about the kickboxing class! I'm always feeling like the most uncoordinated one there when its my first time at a class.

    course i can't work out right now cause I can't walk on my left heel. going to see the doctor on thursday, hope they fix me! :) so i don't have to walk around like a gimp like i have been since four days ago!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hey there! yeah i had fun at the shower! the food was great and your house looked great! I would love to get together and go out sometime! ha kickboxing- cool yeah thats a good workout! shells and large- remember sculpting class! ahaha tuesday and thursdays! :-)

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Shells-You were missed at the shower. But you will be in town for the bachelorette party which is the fun part.
    I'll send the dress up to you on Friday and get you the measurements of the heel on the shoes. Call me soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home