About Jess

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Update on Things

Well I haven't blogged in awhile because I haven't been around a computer in forever. So let's see, last weekend Josh and I put together our patio set that my parents got us. It looks great on the back deck, and we had Josh's family over on Saturday for a cookout and played some washers and drank skippy's. It was a lot of fun. Sunday I flew to Nashville for a Finance Conference. We stayed at the Opryland Resort and it is HUGE!! It was awesome inside and the rooms were great. We had a welcome reception Sunday night with tons of food and open bar. Tuesday we all went to dinner at the Wild Hores Salon downtown. We had the upper balcony rented out with an awesome buffet and drinks, and of course had great seats for the entertainment. It is this place that plays live music and they have this big dance floor for people to line dance. They also give line dancing lessons so I got some other ladies to go out there with me and do a lesson. It was fun!!!! I flew back last night and now am at work with tons to catch up on.
I'm taking tomorrow off because my Mom and Grandma are coming into town and I have to clean the house and get things in order. My shower is Saturday at Bravo, Yum Italian. And I'll get to see Kelley and Melinda, YAY!!!! And they will get to see the new house.
So that is what has been going on with me. I'm hoping you all got your invitations to the wedding and the info on hotel accomadations. Let me know if you have any questions about anything. I'll make up a little map for the out of town people that shows where things are. We are less than 2 months away!! Can't wait!!!!!
P.S. I'm still doing the trainer and it is going good. It is getting easier every week which is a good sign.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    thanks for the update! sounds like you had a good time! cant wait to see you this weekend :-) and your house! Is Bravo hard to find once we get into town?

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Here are easy directions. Depending on where are coming from, get on I-270 and take it to the 23 North exit (it will probably say Delaware) Get off the exit and get in the right lane. Almost as soon as you get off the exit you will see a Red Roof Inn and a street called Vantage, Turn Right. The address is 7470 Vantage Drive. If you pass it you can take Campus view Blvd and turn right and then take a right at the first light and get there. Just put the the address into map quest and it will give you a map. It isn't hard. See you Saturday!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    It is about 20 minutes south of Delaware, so it is faster to get there than my house.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    thanks dude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home