About Jess

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Moving In and Other Stuff

I figured I better update my blog this morning because I may never get a chance the rest of the day. Work has been really busy, and we are going to be getting into some Audits soon so that means even more busy. But I found out this morning they want me to be the recruiter for our office with this other guy Mark. So we are going to like 10 Universities the next three months to do some recruiting and some interviews. No BG though because they don't have an Enginereing School. So that should be fun to go to the different schools.
Well we moved all of our stuff into the house on Saturday. We had a lot of help from our friends so it went quick and smooth. We treated everyone to pizza and beer and hung out at our house the rest of the day. Most everything is unpacked and set up, but we still have some work to do. We oredered our bedroom suit and coffee and end tables but they won't be in for about 2-3 weeks. My parents are coming out on Saturday and me and my mom are going shopping to buy things for the house (such as curtains, wall pictures, slip covers, and things to decorate the house) So the house is coming along slowly, but surely. In one month we should have things pretty much together, and after my showers we should have about everything we need. Well that is an update about the house. I absolutely love it more and more every day I'm in it. Ok well that is my blog for the day.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    yeah for the update! sounds awesome! glad you got all moved in! thats so exciting. Hope all is going well for you :-) have a good day!

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    (p.s. I emailed you jess)...........thats fun you are going shopping with your mom for new stuff. my apartment needs a total make over if you ask me...we actually need to pull a dumpster up the edge of the house and start throwing things out the window. haha. there is just a mix and match of everything the three of us own, and it looks like college........yuck. anyhow i'm glad it all went smoothly, i wish i lived closer so i could've helped you move (and had some beer and pizza!) tell everybody in delaware i say hi.....

    p.s.s. my hair might be pretty long for the wedding....its getting there...........woo hoo!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    shells? are u growing out your hair? yeah id love to have had some pizza... and beer! darn we missed it.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    yeah dude, next time you see me its gona be LONG. woooooooo hoooooooooo. seriously though i hope its worth the wait...i like it short too but i think i might be passed the wild crazy shellie phase, atleast for awhile.......maybe i will revisit that later in my 30s haha. i'm a dork.

    for now the goal: long (past my shoulders)........no one will recognize me. ha!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    yeah for rizzle! im not gonna recognize u with long hair! Large either!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Shellie,
    Do you want to change your appointment at Charles Penzones from a style to an updo the day of the wedding???? Just something to think about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home