About Jess

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A lot of Presents

Well I had a good weekend. Friday Josh and I just went to dinner in Delaware and Kelly met up with us after work. Then we all headed down to the bar for some drinks. We saw a lot of people out like Trev and Rob and those guys so that was a lot of fun, except people kept wanting to do shots and so shots just kept coming. Surprisingly I wasn't really felling but Kelly and Josh were. Kelly went home early, and when we got home Josh was for sure sick.
Saturday we did some stuff around the house then went up to Canton to Josh's grandmas. His brother and his Fiance and son were there, and his sister and baby Olivia. We just hung outside the whole day and played some washers, and whiffle ball and stuff. And of course cards later in the night.
Then Sunday was the big "Shower" It was tons of fun. We had goooood food and they had a cake for me that had the picture of Josh and I from our Save the Date cards on the cake. It was really cool. I got a lot of great presents and stuff I desperately needed. I can't wait for the other two, especially the one in D-town with all of my friends. Ok well that was my weekend. Just wanted to update all of you.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hey there! have a good weekend :-)

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    howdy partner!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Ok so I'm not at my normal computer and it won't let me post a blog, but I wanted to say that I'm in Nashville at a Finance Conference and only have limited access to email and a computer. If you need to get a hold of me or want to chat call my cell. I'll be back in the office on Thursday.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    thanks for the post! i was beginning to worry about yoU!

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home