About Jess

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nothing really new

Well I don't really have anything exciting to update on. I've been really busy the past two weeks with work, the house, and wedding stuff is starting to get a bit crazy. My dress finally came in so I'm going next week to try it on to see if I need to get it altered. The house is coming along great. I' m excited for everyone to see it. Josh and I went to the Cavs game in Clevleland on Friday. I got him tickets to the game, took him to dinner, and got a hotel in downtown Cleveland as his Valentine's day present. So we drove up Friday afternoon, then went to dinner and had drinks at this place called Harry Buffalo's right next to the arena. Then went to the game. I got to see Usher (the singer). He is part owner of the Cavs and was at the game so that was a little surprise. My parents were in town last weekend and my Mom and I went shopping to get stuff for the house. But on our way home the car broke down, and we had to call a tow truck and have my dad and Josh come pick us up. The bad news is my car is officially dead. It has 195,000 miles on it and we knew it wasn't going to last too much longer. The good news my parents are going to let me use the Tracker since it just sits at their house in PA, so I'm not totally without a car. I'll probably buy a new one in the Fall. So Josh and I are taking an unexpected trip back to DuBois, PA to pick up the Tracker this weekend. That is about all the stories I have to tell. I'm still in the running for the March Madness pool. Everyone cheer for Kentucky!!!! And Molly and I start our trainer next week. It was supposed to be this week but Molly is on spring break.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hey there good to see an update! gosh that stinks that your car broke down! thats no good! thank goodness for the good ole' tracker! are u workingout with a personal trainer? good luck with that im sure they will get you in shape in no time! :-)

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Ya, Molly and I signed up last week to share a personal trainer at California Fitness. We are going twice a week for the next 6 weeks. I'm trying to get a bit toner for the wedding you know.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hiiii jessseeee! i want to see the house!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home