About Jess

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Hard Work Has Started

Oh My Gosh!! Molly and I started our personal trainer today, and let me tell you we are going to be sore tomorrow. He kicked our ass, and we have 6 more weeks to go. I'm hoping it will get easier as we go once our muscles get use to it. I bought a big water and I'm going to be drinking it all day, because it just made me exausted. But I'm sure we are going to shed some pounds and be buff for the wedding. Well at least we hope so. I'll keep you updated on how bad I hurt, and if I'll be able to walk tomorrow because we did legs today.
I had a good Easter. Our trip back to PA was uneventful. Just had Easter breakfeast at my Aunt's then came back to Delaware and had Dinner with Josh's Family. I watched Kentucky lose in overtime and I wasn't happy about that since I can't win the pool anymore. But it looks like my brother is going to win anyway. Besides that nothing else is new.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hey dude! ha so how was the trainer? what exercises did you do??? was it fun?

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    oh my god how good was that kentucky game though! i had them winning that game, but i have good ol' IL winning the whole thing so we're still good to go on my end! i cant wait to watch bball this weekend! and i was thinking about you this easter as always because of our fun easter that one year! ill never forget it! you're the best, tell the fam i said hi!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    I'm excited for the games too. We may have people over for a big Final Four party. I know I got your text message Easter Day and totally thought of the time you came to D-town, and you whooped my family in board games, ha ha. We're going to have Thanksgiving next year at our house with both Fams so if you want to come and play some more games your always welcome. Miss you Missy!!!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    how expensive is that to get a trainer....I wish I could do that at my gym! It's like I get a little intimidated by all the big buff dudes at my gym......they're everywhere!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home