About Jess

Thursday, April 07, 2005

First Wedding Shower Gift

Well I got home yesterday and there was this box on my front porch, which is always a great feeling when you see that. So I take it inside and see it is from Target, even better!!! I opened it up and it was a Vase and this small candle torch set for my outside patio, two things I had on my registry. They were from my friend Kirin in Florida who isn't going to be able to come to my shower this month. So I was so excited to get my very first wedding gift!!!! No turning back now, he he. My first shower is this weekend at Josh's grandma's and I can't wait. I'm sooooooo excited.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    awwwwww cool! i cant wait to see you in a couple weeks! how is the trainer going?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hmmm. was that a hint? haha. where are you registered at again? ; ) glad you cant turn back now! cant wait to see you!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    YAY for presents! I want a box to show up at my doorstep!! The only mail i ever get is bills!!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    No Missy that isn't a hint. I didn't send you, Amy, or Caroline an invite since I knew you couldn't come and I didn't want you to think you had to buy me something!! I think the other girls are planning on coming, right Kelley and Melinda????

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    if we have to....jk! of course i'm comin!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    well i wish i could come, but of course, not realistic ; (

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    how did the shower go??? was it fun!?

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    p.s. i got yours and josh's message this weekend, that was so cute!! I am so glad you liked it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home