About Jess

Friday, April 14, 2006

My new shoes


golf shoes
Originally uploaded by jpatterson.
This is a picture of the golf shoes I ordered off of ebay last night. I needed a new pair and wanted to get something girly.
Well nothing much new here. My nephew will be here very soon though. Kate has been having contractions and will probably go into labor here in the next couple days. If she doesn't go naturally she will get induced next Thursday. I can't wait to have another baby around :-)
Work has been really slow today but I'm glad it is Friday. I think we are going out to dinner with some friends tonight and then bowling. I really like bowling especially when the bowling ally has a full bar in it. Makes it much more exciting. We are actually staying town this year for Easter. Not sure I've done that in a couple years. We usually go to my parents but they are in Atlanta with Jason and Lisa. Tomorrow we're going to a cookout/Easter Egg hunt for the kids. And hopefully if the weather stays warm Josh and I will get to go golfing. Maybe my new shoes will arrive Saturday and I can test them out. Sunday we're just planning on going to Josh's parents for Easter and hanging out there all day. Everyone have a great weekend and Happy Easter!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    i was thinking about you yesterday darlin'! i think that easter i spent with you and your fam in delaware was my most memorable easter ever! and beating all yall in board games of course. : ) hehe. miss you!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    cute shoes! i need a pair of golf shoes too- i found some golf shox that are nice :-) so do u actually play golf or just hit balls? im not really ready for the actual game yet maybe soon though. I get bored though i cant play 18 9 will be good :-) i hope you had a great weekend. do you have a new addition to the fam yet?!?!? will it be a boy or girl?

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    I actually play golf Kel. My parent's got me golf clubs for a graduation present from college. I played a lot the summer after college but didn't play once last year. I'm starting to play again though to get ready for Trevor's memorial golf tournament. It probably would be good if I took some lessons to learn the right way :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home