About Jess

Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

Well I'm glad it is Friday even thought this has been a crazy not normal week for me. Last weekend was a lot of fun. Friday we didn't end up going to Josh's parents because his Dad was feeling sick, so Josh and I just got two movies (crash and weather man) ordered some pizza and had a bottle of wine. Saturday we went and got a computer desk, yay. And Josh put that together while I cleaned the house. We went to Hencocks bar for dinner and drinks with Rob and Jackie, Workman and Trimble. Then after the first basketball game we went back to our house to play some cards. Josh won both times which I didn't mind since he got $130.
Monday night Josh and I drove up to Cleveland to visit with his Mom and Dad. I think I told everyone, but if I didn't Josh's Dad is up at the Cleveland Clinic getting chemo and radiation treatments. They found a cancerous mass in his pelvis so they are trying to shrink it before they can go in and remove it. Luckily the cancer has not spread to any other part of hid body so once they remove it he should be fine. So he is up in Cleveland during the week days and home on the weekends. This is his last week so Josh and I went up Monday and stayed the night and spent all day Tuesday with him and Josh's Mom. Wednesday I was at the University of Cincinnati for the day doing recruiting at their career fair. Then last night we went to dinner with Molly and calling hours for Jodie's great grandma who passed away on Tuesday. She was 96 yrs old. So it has been a weird week.
Josh and I have no real plans this weekend. Tonight if the weather holds up, we are going to go on a walk. We had Olivia yesterday after work and we took her on a walk with us and to the park to play. I think we are going to rent some movies tonight. Tomorrow we are going shopping for some things for the house. It's hard to believe a year later we still don't have some things done with the house that we would like. No real plans for tomorrow evening. Sunday I think we may go golfing. I have to get ready for Trevor's golf outing. Josh and I are playing with Kelly and Buck so that should be fun. Ok well time for lunch. Everyone have a great weekend. Enjoy the sunny weather you Ohioans.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home