About Jess

Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. The day is going by so fast at work and I am really glad about that. I'm getting off at 2:30 today then going with Kelly to the bar to meet up with the guys. They are actually at the bar as I speak drinking green beer and getting ready for the baskeball games to start. Go Buckeyes! We're just going to the Old Bag of Nails tonight. I'm pretty sure they have more sturdy bar stools than the last bar I was at. And what is with this snow on St. Patty's day. It was like this two years ago too. But hopefully it is warm and sunny this time next year for Miss O'Hara's Wedding. Everyone have a fun St. Patty's day and weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    how was your weekend?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    The Old Bag of Nails........everytime I hear that I just laugh! haha.

    just wanted to catch up on everybody's posts....

    It was nice to catch up on the phone the other night!! Sorry if your hubby was wanting you to come hang out with him and I wouldn't let you!! haha.

    love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home