About Jess

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Post

I thought it was time I put up a new post. Nothing much exciting has been going on with me. I've been pretty busy at work so that is good. I hate when I don't have much to do, the time goes by slow. I changed my work schedule from 7:00-3:30. This way I can meet Josh at the gym after work and still be home to make dinner by 6:00. I'm an early eater. I am inteviewing someone this afternoon. He is a college student from the University of Toledo. I guess he is trying to get into the same program I did after college and we have to interview him at our office for our Headquarters office in D.C. That should make the afternoon go by fast. Last night we had a meeting to oganize a golf outing to raise money for Trevor's Scholarship fund. I'll let everyone know details when we figure everything out if you would want to play or make donations. This weekend not much is going on. It is supposed to be in the 60s here on Friday, so Josh and I are going to play golf after work as long as it doesn't rain. Then probably go out for dinner and some drinks. Saturday we have the Memorial Service for Aaron and Heather's baby. Then I think we are having Olivia for the night because Doug and Kate are going out for Doug's birthday. So that should be fun. She is getting so big and talks a lot now. She's like a little person :-) Ok well that is all I have to say I guess. A pretty boring post I know. Ok well have a good week everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hi there. I meant to send you an email and send my condolences for Heather and Aaron's baby. That is so sad. I didnt know you played golf... i play well i hit balls a lot with Ryan. :-) we go to the driving range a lot :-) so are you planning a golf outing for Trevor? Keep me posted on the details. have a good day!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    how was the interview?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home