About Jess

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ahhhhh....Warmer Times


relaxing at the pool bar
Originally uploaded by jpatterson.
Well this is where I wish I was right now. Relaxing in the pool bar at Sandals drinking a Lemon Vodka Slushie. INSTEAD, I'm at my computer at work and outside the weather is 30 degrees. It's Spring time, that means we should have warm weather. But anyway. My weeks been going good. I'm proud to say that Josh and I have been to the gym everyday this week and plan to go today after work. It just feels good to be back on a normal work out schedule. Tonight we are busting out our quesadilla maker and having quesadillas and spanish rice while we watch the basketball games. I know I'm a dork but I'm really happy they are back on tonight. Then tomorrow after work we are off to my parent's house in PA for the weekend. They got a new house in the same neighborhood just on the lake now. So we are going to see the house and visit. My dad did our taxes and we got a really good return so we told him we'd take him out to dinner Saturday. I think he wants to go to Red Lobster which is fine with me. I've kind of been craving seafood lately. Well that is about all with me.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    AWW great pic! makes me want to go lay out by the pool!~! i hate this weather cant wait for it to warm up!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    i love the quesadilla maker! i used mine this week too! hope you have a great weekend! :-)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hola hola! great pic, i wish i was there too. but just as you are, i am INSTEAD on the computer. *sigh* glad you got a good tax return, im keeping my fingers crossed about mine. eek! i need it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home