About Jess

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sick

Well I have been home sick the past two days. Josh and I both got the flu on Sunday night. He actually stayed home again today but I couldn't because I had to come in and box up the rest of my stuff in the office since today is my last day here before I start telecommuting for 2 weeks. It is definitely going around here. We had our Ohio State party on Saturday and like 7 of us got the flu within two days. And I don't have any pictures because I got so drunk off my Margaita Bucket that I forgot to take some. Haven't had a day like that in a long time.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    aww ive been sick too! for over a week- no fun! get better soon!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    You too Kel!!!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    yeah everyone's getting sick, i was sick for a good two weeks with who knows what?! yuck! I hope you both feel better soon!

    (those margarita buckets are awesome!)

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    feeeeeel better!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home