About Jess

Thursday, September 15, 2005

OC & Reunion Thursday and BG Dream

Well tonight the OC is on. Hopefully it will be picking up a bit on the story lines. But I'm really excited for the new show reunion. Can't wait to see how this show pans out through the year. I'm going over to Kelly's for dinner and to watch the shows because Josh has class on Thursday nights until 9:00. Not too much going on with me. Josh and I went to Olive Garden last night. I got this really good pasta with Chicken, mushrooms, artichokes in a tomato cheese cream sauce. It was really good, and I'm sure really heathly. But Josh and I have started our routine of going to the gym in the Mornings. We go Mon,Tues,Thurs mornings and either go on a long walk or bike ride Wednesday after work. 4 days out of the week is enough for me. Tomorrow Josh and some of the other teachers he works with are going to Happy Hour after work, so I'm going to meet up with them after work and meet some of his co-workers. Saturday is Jodie's oldest boys birthday. Tyler will be 3 yrs old. I can't believe he is that big already. I'll take some pictures and post them. We're going to dinner with the Patterson Family on Saturday night. Sunday is the first day of the Delaware County Fair. A bunch of us chip in every year and get like a tailgate spot for the week by the horse races and we usually go up the first day of the fair and cookout, and then Thursday is the Big Little Brown Jug horse race so everyone takes off work and goes to the fair and drinks and hangouts all day and bids on the horse races. It is actually a lot of fun because all the girls bring like side dishes and stuff to share. Melinda and Kelley you guys should come up for it next year. (or Winget if you are living in Columbus)
Ok so I had this dream last night that was really funny. I don't know how I got there but the dream started with me getting out of the car at 128 S. College. Maybe I was there for caps but I don't know. The first one I saw was Kelley and I ran and gave her a hug then I see Melinda and Katy Monet up in the Window yelling out to me and I ran in the house and of course Ceasar was there and jumped on me. Then we started walking towards campus and ended up at the Old Shadows Pizza that was in the Old Union. And my brother and Matt Johnson were doing there my little buttercup impression from the Three Amigos. It was just a funny crazy dream about BG. I think my body is trying to tell me it needs a night out at Gargoyles, or is it Stardust, or is it Sky Bar?????? Miss you my BG Crew!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    haha sweet dream! Thats funny! Gargoyles! ha it got a new name like each year!!! Your weekend sounds fun! Id love to come up for that! sounds cool! So did u take off work Monday?

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    Reunion wasnt on last night:-(

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    I know I was upset that reunion wasn't on. At least I thought the OC was good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home