About Jess

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Long Weekend

Well I only have 20 mintues left of work then i'm off for a long weekend. I have tomorrow off and I'm going to the pool all day one last time before summer ends. Then Josh and I are heading back to PA for the weekend. Jason, Lisa, and Lena are coming up from Atlanta and we are having Lena's 1st birthday party. Then of course we will be at the Polish festival all day Sunday :-) Eating some GREAT food!!! Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    summer doesnt HAVE to end! you can come visit me in texas where summer doesnt ever end!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hiiii! ou est jessica?

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Hi Missy, sorry I haven't really been on the blog. Hope starbucks goes really well!!!! Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home