About Jess

Friday, September 09, 2005

Big Buckeye Game

Well I have been busy with work all week and haven't really had time to update my blog. Nothing much new with me. We had a good weekend back at my parents and Lena gets cuter everytime I see her. We ate way too much food but it sure was good!!! Nothing exciting this week except the OC was on last night. Kelly and I love that show so we went out to dinner and got salad bar last night and then went back to my house to watch it. It was good but kind of slow since it was the first episode. I watched the show after it Reunion. That was a good show and I think it is going to be really good. Not much going on tonight. Our friend got a copy of the skeleton key so we'll probably watch that tonight and take it easy since we will be drinking all day tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Ohio State/Texas game. We are going with Kelly and Buck down to Molly's brothers for a cookout and some cornhole at 12:00. Then we are heading down to campus to tailgate around 3:00, where I'm going to be meeting up with Widgnet!!! Then Josh's sister is going to come pick us up around 7:00 because Kelly and Buck have tickets to the game and we don't so we are going to go back to Delaware to watch it at 8:00. So I should be feeling pretty good tomorrow during the day. Well that is about from here.
Go Bucks!!! & Nittany Lions!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    GO BLUE!!!! :-)

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    At least Michigan lost too :-)

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    GO TEXAS!!! HAHAHA.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    go me;-P

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I think the OC is going down hill. The first season rocked (have it on DVD), last season was ok, and so far this third season in not looking to hot. Nonetheless, we are continuing to have our OC dinner parties. Hopefully things will pick up. I mean what else am I going to do on an Thurs night :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home