About Jess

Friday, August 26, 2005

TGIF

Well I'm so glad Friday is finally here. This week has gone by so slow. It is supposed to rain on and off today so I'm not sure if we will play softball or not tonight. I hope so because if they post pone it until next Friday I don't know if Josh and I can play because we are supposed to be going back to my parent's for Labor Day. Josh started his class last night. He only has one class to take while he is student teaching and it is Thursdays from 6-9. So i called his parents last night and we went to eat at the Brown Jug. Let's see what else is new. Well, I'm going to be an Aunt again. Josh's brother Aaron and his wife Heather are expecting a baby in April. So that is exciting news. She really wants a boy again, but we'll just have to see. My brother Matt moved back to Tampa from San Diego. My Dad flew out and met him, and they drove back cross country together. I talked to them Tuesday and they were 40 minutes outside of San Antonio and they were going to see the Alamo and get a big steak dinner. Josh and I are thinking about going down to Tampa in November for a long weekend to visit. But I think they are looking to get hit with a hurricane down by clearwater this week. Tomorrow is my office picnic. The first time everyone gets to meet my awesome husband. I'm in charge of making cheesy potatoes, YUM!!! Then Sunday it is a girl on our softball teams 21st b-dy so we are going for dinner and drinks at this sports bar in town. It is really weird because she has had a fake for about a year now, so it is funny we are going out to celebrate her 21st. Ok well have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    oh wow driving from Cali- yikes thats far but its good he will be somewhat closer to home now in Florida. Congrats on being an aunt- well you already are but congrats anyways! :-) thats exciting. Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    wow, thats weird to hear someone is having their 21st birthday. we are old. congrats on the aunt thing again! cool that your bro and dad get to see the alamo, it is cool as shit! the riverwalk is beautiful too, i hope they did that as well, im sure they did. tell the fam hi for me! miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home