About Jess

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Weekend

I've actually realized that I only like posting pictures on my blog. Not so much writing everyday things, but I'm on my lunch break so I'm updating. Tomorrow is my day off so today is my Friday, ya hoo!! Josh is actually taking tomorrow off so we'll be cleaning and doing yard work in the AM, then taking Baby Olivia to the pool in the afternoon. I'll have to take a picture and post it of her because she is so cute with her little swim suit and hair in pig tails. Tomorrow Josh and I are having a cookout at our house. A lot of people haven't seen the new house so we invited a bunch of people over to hangout and play some corn hole, washers (Melissa, a game like cornhole but a little harder with more holes, and not dangerous.) and we got a table for flip cup. That should be a lot of fun, bringing back the college days (Tourney at T-Bone and Kurts). Then Saturday we are doing a Poker Run for my mom's friend who is in the hospital. They are having a fundraiser. You start at a bar and get a card, then go to 4 more bars around delaware and have some drinks and get a card at every bar. Meet back up at 6:00pm and the winning hand gets $100. Followed by a pig roast. Should be fun. My Mom and Dad are coming into town to participate as well. Ok well that is the weekend plans. Have a great weekend everyone and of course I'll have some new pics to post on Monday which is why I like these blogs anyway. Miss you all!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hey that poker run thing sounds like fun! i think you're going to have to come to texas and teach me washers! ill keep an eye out for cheap plane tix. : ) don't worry, it'll be hot here for a while. muah!

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    oh cool flip cup! I love that game! Poker run sounds fun toO! Hope you guys havea good weekend! cant wait to see pics !

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    so did you find tickets yet? you and melinda and kelley should all come together! bring the whole gang!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Sorry I'm out of the office all week. I'm in Connecticut for work. I'll update when I get back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home