About Jess

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Weekend Events

Well today is my last day of work for the week, I have tomorrow off. I'll be cleaning and doing some laundry in the AM tomorrow, then I'm picking up Olivia at the babysitters and we are meeting Jodie and the boys at the pool for the day. It will be nice to get back out into the sun. I was so tan after my honeymoon and hilton head and now i've lost a lot of it. Tomorrow is our last softball game before tournaments. If we win tomorrow then we will be undefeated for the season, Yay!!! Saturday morning Josh and I are picking up Doug, Kate, and Olivia and are heading back to my parents for the weekend. We are going boating all day Saturday then going to the ski lodge for dinner. Then of course playing some Washers and cards. Sunday going on the boat in the morning then cooking out. We'll head back late Sunday afternoon. Well just trying to take up some time before I have to leave work. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    ahhh! whats washers! im so out of the loop!

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    haahh dryers? no its like WT cornhole or something! sike cornhole is white trash too! JK- i love that game! its like with metal things i think.... i asked that too- u might need to read back a few blogs to refresh the memory on what a washer is :-) or I can give yout he cliffnotes- its basically cornhole with like a washer I think.

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    so you throw washers (the little metal circles with holes in them) into holes in wooden things like cornhole? why dont you just play cornhole. bean bags seem much safer than metal objects.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    what who said u lived in trailer parks? and WT was not meant to be mean!!!!!!!!!!! AT ALL!!!! so im not sure if your message was being mean or a joke?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home