About Jess

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Patio Set


Patio Set
Originally uploaded by jellinger.
Ok, so I am soooooo excited. When Josh and I went and registered last weekend we found this patio set at Sears that we just loved. We sat at it for like 10 min and it was so comfortable, and it is a hexagon so it seats 6 people. It was on sale for $299 compared to $500 but while quantities last. I told my parents about it and we put it on our registry, but I told Josh that we should maybe just buy it now since it may not be around in a month or so. Well, I got an email from my Dad yesterday saying that he and my Mom were going to buy it for Josh and I as a house warming gift. I was so excited I could barely function at work the rest of the afternoon. We love it, and It will look great on our back deck, plus we can cookout and have parties and everything. You guys will have to come visit for a cookout and margaritas and enjoy the new patio set. Here's a picture! Oh, I can't wait to move into the house!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    cool! ha yeah I checked that out on the Registry yesterday. Glad you got it! Looks cool! Now you can do some Grillin' and Chillin' in your back yard! So when do you move into your new house? Is it in delaware? do you have furniture yet? I bet it will be fun to decorate a new house!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    THATS A REALLY COOL SET!! I would love to come have drinks !! Is the pool in the picture part of the deal? haha.

    Hey, sorry for calling you so late last night, hope your ringer was off now that I think about it. I woke Melinda up too, whoops! I just miss you guys!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    You are always welcome to come have a drink. I wish the pool was included!!
    Don't worry about calling, I miss you too!!

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hmm. so i just look at my calender and realized that next week is march. which kinda means june is right around the corner.... what are the specifics for your wedding? i need to know soon to buy a plane ticket... thanks darlin'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home