About Jess

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

ebay

Ok, so I absolutely love ebay. Lately I have been looking at tons of stuff on there to buy. Here is some good advice girls, when you get married, go on ebay and bid for a lot of stuff. Like I just bid on some plasitic shot glasses for the dollar dance. Right now the bid is $6.50 for 200 glasses. What a deal. Plus we got like our rose petals, and balloons from ebay extemely cheap. I think I am going to bid today on white lights. I can get 2-packs of 100 for $7.00, to put on the cake table and gift table.
Ok just wanted to say that ebay is "COOL" and make sure you take advantage when you all become beautiful brides :-)

Miss you all!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    wow good deals! yeah l i lik eebay too. i like two browse it! i have bought some old gymnastics tapes off there! ha! i ruined mine from watching them to much so i needed to purchase some more! :-)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Heeeeey Todd
    Give me a call here soon and we'll go out.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    Oh cool. I was wondering which Todd this was? Hi Todd, don't know if you remember me.

    I seriously should sell my art on Ebay. I could make some money! what do you think? Is that cheesy?

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Hell No, I totally think you should try to sell your art on ebay. I think that would be a great idea!!!!
    You do great art and I'm sure people would pay good money for it. Plus you can set like the minimum level you would sell it for so you don't sell something for like $5. Go for it!!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    I think i will try to do that this weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home