About Jess

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Great Weekend

Well, I'm back from my weekend in Delaware and I had a great time. Friday I went shopping in the morning while Josh was teaching, then we went to Target and registered. It was a lot of fun, but by the end we were both exausted of picking things out. But we put down some really cute things that I hope we get for the house. We headed down to Molly's Friday night and she cooked a bunch of us Pasta and we had some beer and wine and played a couple games of "Asshole" for old time sake. We then headed downtown to the bar Gaswerks, and met up with Rob and Trev and had a good night ($1 yager bombs, can't beat that) So needless to say I was pretty hungover in the morning, and of course I ate some McDonald's Chicken nuggets and fries to help cure that.
Saturday we went over to Josh's sister's and played with Olivia all afternoon. And Saturday night a big group of us went to Vaqueros and had some good mexican food and I had two jumbo Margaritas. I was feeling them a little bit, but they must of not been that strong that night, because Molly and I have gone there before and have drank two, and we communicated by giggles the whole rest of the night :-)
Sunday was a great lay around day. Didn't so much. Just played some cards.
Monday it was off to get some home owners insurance, then Josh's Mom and I went to the Mall because I had to register at Elder Beerman for all the DuBois relatives. Then drama happened, because Josh and I had planned to go to TGI Friday's for a date Monday night (my last night in town) and he calls me at lunch time and tells me he forgot he had to do this Child Abuse class for his work that night from 6:15-9:15. Boy was I pissed off, because we had planned this for a while and he never bothered checking his schedule ( I was about to strangle him) So instead I went over to Jodie's and played with the boys and we were going to go to subway for dinner, and then some how plans turned in to a bunch of us girls going to Vaqueros for dinner and getting margaritas at happy hour, and then going to the bar afterwards. So that was a strange night that was totally out of the ordinary. So the night was fun. And Vaqueros obviously loved me that weekend for giving them so much money!!!
So I flew back yesterday, and am now back into my normal grove. So overall it was a great weekend, and to be honest I didn't really want to come back to Denver. I'm only here two more weeks, but I'm ready to be home again with my friends and Josh.
Well that was my weekend for those of you who wanted to know.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    sounds like you had a great weekend, aside from monday night, hehe. i cant wait till you move back here i promise to come visit!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hey girl! wow sounds like a good weekend! Well for the most part... so are you and josh still fighting? Did u get to see him that night? Atleast you had fun with your friends! Two more weeks then you are back home!!! :-) did u register all your stuff. is it up on the web yet??

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    oh my god, you only get two more weeks there? wow, that was short! how long were you there in total then?

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    hAHA I got a great message last night from miss. ellinger that just said "SPRING BREAK!!" haha. that was hilarious!! I was laughing my ass off!

    Glad to see it was alot of fun! Wish I was hanging out with friends and drinking and watching people play cards (cause i dont' normally play cards, haha).

    ....guess i better go do one of three things, homework, my first job, or my second job. :) haha. i'm really glad we're all doing the blog thing...its almost like we're all on this conference call! yay!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Josh and I are fine now, but if I would have had to sit home by myself all night I would have not of shaken it off so fast. But I got to see him and spend time that night before I flew out Tues AM.

    Missy, I was out in Denver for a total of 2 months, but with going to Hawaii and going home twice it seemed a lot shorter than that.

    Yep, all our registereing is done. (well almost, some things we registered for at Target didn't show up on the list once we printed it out, so we have to go scan those things again.) You can see it on the websites Target, Sears, and Elder Beerman. Just type in my name and June 11th.

    Melinda, you have to come visit once I get back. Like I said, you and Kelley can come up for my shower and then stay at my new house :-) Then we can hit up the backstretch of course!!! We'll make Molly, Jodie and Kelly go out with the other D-town girls.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    omg so its 1:30am and i think i just remembered leaving you an entirely too long message tonight while i was on the train.

    SPRING BREAK!!!!! wooooooooooo hoooooooooo!

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Ya Shells, I saw you called and I just listened to your message. I went to bed early last night because I was working out this moring before work, so I was sleeping when you called. Sounds like you were feeling happy last night. I was just going to you the story about the patio set, but I'm going to write a blog about it write now. So give me a call when you have a free moment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home