About Jess

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Can't Wait for The Weekend

Ok, so I just got into work this morning, and I already want to leave. I'm going straight to the airport after work and flying home for the weekend. I can't wait and just want to be home now. I have such a busy weekend planned and I am looking forward to it, so of course I don't want to do any work today. Tomorrow Josh and I are going to register at Target for our Wedding. I have a feeling that we are going to be there a long time and I may be dangerous with the scanning gun :-) I'm basically just going to register for all stuff for the house. If all goes as planned we should be moving in March 12th, and the house will sit kind of empty until after my bridal showers. After that I'll pretty much know what I still need and then will go out and by stuff. It's kind of stupid to go buy stuff for the house right away before my showers. Speaking of, Molly is throwing mine April 23rd, and I'm hoping all of you close by will be able to attend. (Kelly and Melinda) Tomorrow night I'm going down to Columbus to see Molly and all the guys. I haven't gone out in Downtown C-bus for a while so I'm looking forward to it. The rest of the weekend is going to be laying around and just relaxing. Probably play some cards, and perhaps go get some margaritas at Vaqueros. I'm staying until Tuesday morning, then heading back to Denver.
I'm only in Denver 2 more weeks after this weekend. Time has just flown by, but I have enjoyed it and the place I work at is great! Well just wanted to do something besides go straight to work, so I thought I'd write a blog. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Miss you all !!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    sounds like you have a really fun weekend ahead of you! I wouldn't want to be at work either!! I am gonna have a crazy fast trip home for my sister's shower...fly to cleveland, drive down with ray, sleep over night, drive back to cleveland, fly back! haha. sounds kind of crazy if you ask me!

    Anyways, drink a margarita for me!! have fun!!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    hey there! sounds like a busy weekend! but im glad u will be home to see josh and just hangout. I love target!!! its the coolest store! i go there everyday for lunch and just walk around and shop! ha yeah i know im a dork! so do you have an apartment in Denver? did you have to move all of your stuff? will you be in Delaware for good now once you come back on March 12th? yeah Melinda and I will plan to come to your shower. where is it at? Shellie... as for your sisters shower.. is she getting married having a baby etc.... ok well have a good day! jess did u figure out how to post pics yet?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Kel- I'm staying in an extended stay hotel while I'm in Denver. It is good enough for me and they have free dinner and beer and wine Tues-Thurs. So that is nice.
    Josh flies out here March 3rd. We are meeting up with Amy and John, and Heidi and going out for dinner and drinks for the night, then we will start our drive back March 5th. We'll stop in Kansas city for the night then back to Columbus. After that I will be living in Delaware in my new house foor good.
    The shower is going to be at Bravo Italian Grill in Columbus. Pasta, breadsticks and Salad, YUM!!!!! You and Mel can come up and stay at the new house if you want :-)

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    oh my sister's just getting married, no babies yet! haha! How exciting Jess, you are buying a house!! yay!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    oh cool! thats exciting! so do u ever get bored in denver? do u have to pay for the hotel? I love Bravo!! yeah im excited! oh cool congrats shells on your sister getting married!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home