About Jess

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update

Well I haven't updated lately because I didn't have really anything to write. My weekend was good. Friday Josh and I went to dinner with his Mom and then went to see the High School musical. They did CATS and it was really good. I've seen it on broadway twice and they sounded really good to me. Then we met some people out at the bar. Saturday I went shopping for new summer work clothes. 3 hrs and $250 later I was home, but I got a lot of really cute things. I got like 5 pairs of pants/gauchos and like 10 tops. There was some serious sales. Saturday night we met up with some friends at Easton and went to Adobe Gilas for drinks and dinner. It was a good time. Sunday Josh and I did spring cleaning. We cleaned out all the closets and everything and got things ready to sell at a yard sale and we completely cleaned the whole house. Plus we did yard work too. The house looks great now. All we need to do is plant some flowers which we'll do this weekend.
Kate and the baby are doing good. I haven't taken any more pictures of him but I'm making dinner for them Thursday so I'll try to remember to take my camera over there to get some more pictures. He's a lot cuter with real clothes on. I think we're going golfing tonight. Got to get ready for the golf outing which is a week from Saturday.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    wow thats a lot of shopping! well a lot of stuff for that price! you must have gotten great sales! when are you having a garage sale? thats good u got all the cleaning done! i cleaned my closet last weekend and my room too! much needed! Take pics of the baby! :-) Have a good day! :-)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    awww, my little girl's all grown up...yard work, garage sales, babies, *sigh*. hehe. good job on the sales! now you have to take pictures in all those new clothes so that we can see them! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home