About Jess

Monday, November 28, 2005

New Car

So Josh and I bought a new car yesterday. We got a Mazda 3. I'll take a picture of it and post it later. So that was exciting. We had a great Thanksgiving and a nice long weekend. I really didn't want to go to work this morning. Tonight I'm meeting up with some friends to go out to dinner for my Birthday. Then I'm heading down to Cincinnati for another Audit tomorrow morning, and I will get to see Kelly who I haven't seen since my Wedding. Can't wait Kel!! Ok well that is about it I guess. I'll post some pictures next week or maybe Friday if I get around to it.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    happy birthday!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    dude, i'm so pissed, i put a post on my blog from my "wigit" for blogger.com on my computer...just a shortcut for puting posts up and it was HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! and i did that at like 7:45am and then tonight when I got home from school I checked to see if anybody commented and it hadn't even been uploaded!! CRAP!

    Well, sorry i meant for it to be there!!

    Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have fun with the girls!!! Wish I could be there!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    happy birthday jessE! i have something to send you.. need your addy.. email me. : ) spanks! congrats on the new car, thats really exciting!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    pictures, pictures, pictures! i want to see pictures! : ) im very VISUAL. hehe. in case you didnt know that.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    I'll post pictures of the car and the house, and of Christmas next week. Promise!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home