About Jess

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Well one more day until I can eat all the good stuff. Josh and I are heading over to Jodie's grandparents house for the afternoon and then to Kelly's parents house for the evening. My parents are going to New York City and Josh's parent's are going to Mississippi so we are having Turkey Day with Friends this year. Tonight all our friends are meeting up for dinner and then drinks at the Backstretch. That should be fun.
Friday we are just relaxing, well we may do a little shopping but just at the big stores like Wal-Mart and Target. They usually have really good deals after Thanksgiving. Then Friday the girls are taking me out to dinner for my birthday. It's not until Monday but one of our other friend's birthday is this weekend too so we are going out to celebrate both our birthdays. Then Saturday Josh and I are going car shopping, and hopefully we will come home with a brand new car. I am looking into the Mazda 3. And since Saturday is Josh's birthday we are going to go out to dinner and then maybe go see the new Harry Potter movie. You guys know I love Harry Potter. So that is my Holiday Weekend. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving, and if you're traveling be safe!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    happy thanksgiving and happy birthday in advance!! Hope you have fun with your friends for the holidays...honestly it will probably be more fun that family. I am so looking forward to just taking a break and relaxing and not working!!!!!!!! YAY!

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Thanks Girls!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home