About Jess

Monday, June 05, 2006

Vacation Here I Come

Ok well I guess I have a lot to update everyone on since I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks. I'll go all the back to Deer Creek. We had a great time there for the weekend. We just grilled out a bunch, played some cornhole, and drank beer. We had a good Memorial day weekend too. Josh's family has a block party at their house every year so we went to that, and then we also had a cookout at our friend Matt and Jacquie's. Then actual Memorial day since it was soooooo hot, we went over to Jodie's grandparents pool all day which was really nice. We didn't do much this past weekend. Our softball game was canceled because of rain for the 3rd week in a row. We just met up with some friends and went to dinner Friday and we had a family friend's graduation party Saturday.
This Sunday is Josh and I's 1 year Anniversary. So Wednesday after work we are leaving and heading down to Hilton Head for 4 days and spending our anniversary there. Then I have a Finance Conference in Savannah next Mon-Thurs. Then we are heading up to D.C. after that to spend Father's Day with my Dad and we'll be there for 3 days. Then it is back to Ohio. So we have a nice little 10 day trip ahead of us. I can't wait!!!! I'll post some pictures when I get back.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    FINALLY! seems like u have been busy. I understand! I have too- i havent blogged in forever. THats great you have a vacation to look forward too! wow one year! how crazy! congrats! how exciting! Make sure to take some pics and post them! Have a great time and a safe trip! :-)

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    have fun in Hilton Head, I was just in Charleston, SC and Savannah 2 weeks ago its super nice. Enjoy!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    melinda u still get on here... why dont u update YOUR blog please. i think your car is long gone u can atleast blog about your new one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home