About Jess

Monday, February 13, 2006

A Great Night

Well this was a fun weekend. Mainly due to Molly's Birthday Bash on Saturday. 3 of Molly's friends from College came into town this weekend so I planned a surprise birthday night for Molly with them. The night started out at Molly's. I met her and the girls down at her Condo. She thought we were just going to dinner, but little did she know there was a Limo waiting for her outside with 4 other of her girlfriends waiting for us. So of course she was surprised about that. We just had champagne and some cheese, crackers, and strawberries in the Limo. We drove around Downtown Columbus for about an hour and a half then we went to dinner at Martini's downtown. We had a great dinner, then it was off to Char Bar where we organized a surprise party with over 50 of her friends. She was so surprised. Every single one of our friends showed up and we just had many drinks and a fun night. She's had a rough year and deserved a great night out. It was a fun night, and even more because I haven't been out in Columbus in a long time, so it was nice to get dressed up and have a great dinner and night out with everyone. Sunday was nice too because all Josh and I did was lay around all day. We weren't really that hungover but it felt good to have a day to do absoluetly nothing and eat McDonald's and pizza. I didn't even feel one bit guilty about it, Ha Ha.
Well this time next week I will hopefully be laying by the pool in Orlando. We fly out Sunday night and we'll be in Orlando Sun-Thursday. We are going to Disney for two days and then just lounging around for a couple days. Friday Josh and I are going down to Tampa and we'll be there for 2 days. Then we fly back Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to it, especially since the weather is so cold here lately. (Missy I'll be thinking about you while I'm at Disney. I know we are both big kids at heart and love Disney World)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    aww thats awesome! thats soo cool that you had a surprise party for Molly! Did she have any idea at all? thats so great im sure it was a lot of fun. Thats awesome that all your friends were able to make it! Tell her I said Happy Birthday! :-) How fun to just lay around and do nothing. Wish I was going to Florida too- that should be fun! Is yoru whole fam going to Disney?

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Basically, it's Josh and I, Mom and Dad, Jason, Lisa, Lena, my grandma, my aunt and my grandma's friend. So we'll have a big group.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    awww! i want a birthday party like that!!! im jealous. : ) so nice of you guys to throw that party for her, she does deserve it. tell her happy bday from me too! jessE have fun in Disney!!! yes, take pics for me, i wish i could go too! we are kids at heart and i still wish we had gone there one year for spring break!! its never too late baby! : )

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY JESSICA PATTERSON!! HAVE A GOOD ONE! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home