About Jess

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

End/start of year questions (stolen from Melissa, Melinda, and Kelley)

1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? Gosh there is a lot, got married, bought a house, bought a car etc.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t remember if I had a new year’s resolution last year, but my one for this year is the same as most people’s, try to loose some weight and stay healthy. I’m in my brother’s wedding in December so I have one year to get to where I want to be in a bridesmaid dress and swimsuit in Florida.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope not this year, but I have a niece and a nephew on the way for next year.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Unfortunately Yes.

5. What countries did you visit? Jamaica
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? Two incomes. Josh finally graduated so we are on our way there.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? It’s kind of obvious but June 11th. I got married.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I guess getting married if that is an achievement and buying a house. I think that is big achievement in life and financially.
9. What was your biggest failure? I’ve had a very blessed year, so nothing major comes to mind. Perhaps that I just completely stopped working out for 3 months and gained like 5-10 pounds. But I’m back on track now.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing major
11. What was the best thing you bought? House, Car, and our honeymoon. It was the best week of our lives. I’m glad we decided to go all out instead of being cheap about it.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Molly. She was the best maid of honor and went all out on my showers and bachelorette party. I’ll remember those forever.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Don’t know about that one.
14. Where did most of your money go? House, bills, car, student loans.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I was really excited that all of you could make it to my wedding. It means a lot that everyone made the effort to come from out of town. Thanks!!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? That stupid Kelly Clarkson song: Since you’ve been gone.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:I. happier or sadder? happier II. thinner or fatter? Well thinner than last year at this time, but heavier then I was 6 months ago. Sooooo II. richer or poorer? I make more money, but with a house, car, and husband I guess I’m poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Keep in touch with people

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Stress about stupid things
20. How did you spend Christmas? In Dubois with my whole family. I think you all know about that from previous blogs.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    wow after reading yours you seemed to have had a very productive year! hard to believe its 06 already! u made me LOL at work when I read the Kelly Clarkson song. yeah i hate that song... its always on and its like one that stays in your head! :-)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    good answers jellingerpatterson! yes, id say you had a very big/productive/positive year! im glad we could all make it in town for your wedding too! *ahem* one day, when i get married, i hope that you all will be able to come to mine! it was great seeing y ou, i miss you still though, so please come to dallas! : )

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    hey ellinger im back in the usa............woo hoo!

    i did this little questionaire on my blog too. yeah i agree with kelley, you are very productive compared to my quesitons. haha. i just redesigned a website and learned to edit video.

    but next year i can put down that I got my Masters!!
    woo hoo!
    Graduating in May 2006!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home