About Jess

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday

Well I'm glad it is Friday. Hopefully the day goes by fast. Tonight Josh has a game at 5:00, then we are going to dinner with Josh's family for his sister's birthday. We are going to Mongolian Barbeque which I've never been to but I heard it is good. Then I think she wants to go bowling afterwards. I guess there is only so many things a pregnant woman can do for fun on her birthday. At least they sell beer for us at the Bowling Alley. Tomorrow Kelley and Melinda are coming to Columbus. We are going to Easton to shop and to have some drinks and dinner. I can't wait to see them and catch up. Sunday we are laying low for the super bowl. Since I actually really want to watch this year since the Steelers are in it we are just going to make some stromboli and watch it. We are going to Florida in a little over two weeks and I am so ready to go. Our whole family is going down to Orlando for a couple days then going down to Tampa to see Matt for a couple days. I think Josh and I are going down to Tampa a day earlier than the Fam, so we are going to meet up and go out Matt and Megan, and Dave and Reese. It should be fun. Megan sent me some pictures of bridesmaid dresses yesterday and her wedding dress. All of them are beautiful. Her theme is Black, White and Silver since it is New Year's weekend. I told her I look slimming in black. Ha ha.
Josh has been subbing the past two weeks and it keeps him busy with a job everyday. He officially got his teaching license mid January. I'm kind of jealous because he said it is actually a lot of fun going to the different schools. He has been teaching 2nd grade all the way up to High School. I can't wait until he subs at our old High School. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    wow! thats crazy that he has his teaching license! tell him congrats! cool on the wedding theme i bet black bridesmaids dresses will look really sharp at a wedding with the silver and white. good call by her. : ) have fun with kel and melinda and tell them both hi for me. its been way too long since ive seen you, can you pleaseeee plan a trip to dallas?! pretty pretty please?! miss you! muah!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    im bummed we didnt get to see u this weekend, We will have to reschedule so we can stay the weekend too. Have a great day! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home