About Jess

Monday, August 14, 2006

Rascal Flatts Concert

Below are some pictures from the Rascal Flatts concert. I was on my way to work on Thursday and won tickets on the radio to the concert. I'm not the biggest fan but I like country music. They were the last concert in conjunction with the Ohio State Fair. So yesterday Josh and I went down to the Fair and walked around for about an hour and got some good fair food. Then we went to the concert last night. It was really good.
We had a good weekend. Friday night our softball game got canceled so Josh and I just stayed in for the night and made stromboli. Saturday was the 2nd Annual Trevor Ufferman Alumni soccer tournament. Molly and I played last year but decided to just watch this year. Then Saturday night we had a big cookout at Josh's parents house with his family. This weekend we are heading up to Canton to Josh's grandma's house and to a family reunion. That's it from me. Have a great week everyone.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    i think for the past three years you've had plans for the entire year, every weekend Mrs. Patterson. Miss Social butterfly! Thank goodness I'll see you at homecoming...cause i don't know when there would be another weekend open. :)

    miss ya.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    ahaha yeah u do seem to be busy :-) whats stromboli i think u told me once but i forgot again! is like beef strokemeoff? how did u win tickets? Did u call in to the radio :-)

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    THE BLOG POLICE IS COMING AROUND.... UPDATE SOON!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home