About Jess

Monday, July 31, 2006

Update Update


Jodie's B-day
Originally uploaded by jpatterson.
Ok so I figured I would update. Let's see nothing too much has been doing on with me. Last week was Jodie's birthday so a couple of us girls went to dinner and then to the Backstretch for a couple drinks. This past weekend our softball game was cancelled again because of rain so Josh and I just relaxed and made Fajitas on Friday night. Saturday Josh went golfing in the morning so I went and tried on some bridesmaid dresses for my brother's Fiance Megan. Then did a little shopping at Target, Old Navy, and Filene's Basement. Then Saturday night Josh and I went to dinner with the gang that we went to Norris Lake with. Then everyone came back to our house for some drinks on the deck and then we played a game of Loaded Questions (which I may add is the best board game ever to play when you have been drinking) I suggest buying it. Then yesterday my wonderful husband made me breakfast in bed. I heard him downstairs doing something and the next thing I know he brings me up some pancakes he made and a flower. I was pleasantly surprised. Then we just went over to Josh's parents house for lunch with his family. We had a big blow up pool and Josh and I played in the pool with Olivia all afternoon.
This weekend we are going back to my paren't s house in PA to visit and go boating. We haven't been back there all summer so I'm looking forward to visiting with the Fam and boating all weekend. Ok well that is a good update from me. The pictures are of when we went out for Jodie's Birthday last week. Have a great week everyone. Don't work too hard.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    awww how sweet- breakfast in bed! thats awesome! :-) So how is the wedding planning going for Megan? did she pick out bridesmaid dresses? have a good week :-)

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    She has it narrowed down to two bridesmaid dresses. She is going to pick one in the next week or so.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    awww, what a great hubby! and pancakes sound DELICIOUS right now!!! sounds like a great weekend! you make married life sound like heaven! : ) miss you, cant wait til homecoming if i havent mentioned that before. we are playing a directional michigan. hehe. emu.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    i want some pancakes in bed! well, not in the bed...on a plate......while in bed...... w o w......can you tell I'm really tired?

    good news, i wont be tired for long, i'm moving this weekend (a weekend early) so thats a relief.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home