About Jess

Friday, July 15, 2005

Toby Keith Concert

Hey Y'all, today is finally the day of the Toby Keith concert. Josh and I have been waiting all summer to see him. We're not the biggest country fans, but we love Toby. We recruited some friends to go with us so we have 9 of us going and it should be fun. We're starting the night off by meeting at Applebee's at 4:00 for Happy Hour. Then we'll head over to the concert at 7:00 of course wasted. I got my cowgirl hat all ready to go. Josh 's Dad said he would come pick us up from the concert, which is awesome so we dont' have to worry about driving home. You know what that means, a lot of drinking with the crazy country people at Polaris. I can't believe I have to work today, I'm too excited. I haven't gone to a concert in like 2 years ago.
I heard the movie Wedding Crashers is hilarious. We are going to dinner tomorrow night and then going to see it. Ok well that is all of my news. I'll post pics on Monday of us drunk kids at the concert. He Haw!!!!!

P.S. The new Harry Potter book comes out tonight at 12:01am. You better believe my drunk ass will be going and picking one up after the concert. :-)

6 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    haha ellinger you are funny! oh shoot you arent ellinger anymore! I thought of you today on the news alls they keep talking about is the new Harry Potter book! hahah The bookstores around here are having parties then selling the books at 12:01 how funny! Have fun at Toby Keith! that should be sooo fun!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said…

    ellinger-Patterson,
    were you drunk when you wrote this post? haha, jk.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    are you serious about the harry potter thang? thats funny. have a good time ellingson!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    Yay I'm going to see Wedding Crashers tonight I think.........I hope the Concert was awesome! Sounds like you were really excited.

    Are you guys all about the Harry Potter books or something? I don't get it......I've never read them. Guess I"m not part of the club. What am i missing?

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Molly and I have been into the Harry Potter books since they came out a couple years ago. People think it is for little kids but really a lot of adults like the books. You guys knew that in college that I liked Harry Potter. I remember Rebecca almost got me a Harry Potter birthday cake junior year. Anyway, I got my book and I"ve started reading.

    Also, Wedding Crashers is so funny. It it one of the best comedies I have seen in a long time. Go See!!!!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger shellie said…

    Wedding Crashers was sold out last night (the early show, the double feature, and the late show) so i've gotta reschedule for that one.....but i really want to see it!!!

    Yeah I just talked to Ray and he was talking about how he loves the Harry Potter movies and they are just as good as Star Wars at this point. haha. I hope you are enjoying your book!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home