About Jess

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

3 more days

Well, this is my last blog as Jessica Ellinger. What are you all going to call me now???? Ha Ha. I have a meeting this morning but then I have the afternoon off and the rest of the week. I have a couple of errands to run today and then I have to clean the house and get it ready for all the FAM coming into town tomorrow. I have to pick Matt up at the airport at 3:45pm tomorrow, then everyone is going out Thursday night. It should be a good time and I"ll get time to hangout with everyone before the wedding day. I'm really excited and anxious. Plus, this time next week I'll be laying on the beach in Montego Bay drinking some Margaritas. Well I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday (Shells Friday). Everyone get excited, it is going to be tons of funs, and be ready to dance all night long!!!
See you Saturday, I'll be the one in the white dress in front!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    yay i can't wait! Can I still call you Ellinger though.... :-) See you Sat!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    ill be the one in the cast ; ( but a short cast!! im getting it right before i get on the plane!

    cant wait to see u!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Sweet dude!!! Can't wait for the wedding. It will be great to see everyone again...besides, it's about time you and Josh tied the knot. What has it been??? Ten years? See ya in 2 days!

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    one day till you become Mrs. Patterson! :-)

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    u did it! and you looked so Pretty! congrats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home