About Jess

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bachelorette Party

Ok so here are some pics from my bachelorette party. It was a blast, and I had tons of fun. Started the day at Molly's house drinking Margaritas by the pool. Then got ready and had a cookout and opened lots of "Fun" presents, if you know what I mean. Then off to the Backstretch where we all took a "blow job" shot. Then the party bus picked us up and we went to the bars in Columbus. All I can say is that I think I had too much fun with the Penis Whitsle, ha ha. Well thanks girls for making the whole day great!!!!! Hope everyone had fun. I know I sure did!!! Can't wait to see you all soon. 10 days until the wedding!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hoooly crap! 10 days until the wedding! thats crazy!

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    man! looks like I missed a good time! The pics look great! Can't wait to see you this weekend! :-) all dressed pretty!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    I had so much fun too!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see ya this weekend! i'm sure everything will be perfect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home