About Jess

Monday, January 08, 2007

Florida and Matt's Wedding


Josh and Jess at wedding 2
Originally uploaded by jpatterson.
Well I have a free minute so I thought I would update about Florida. We headed down to Atlanta on the 22nd and visited with my brother Jason and his family and my parents. We got to see baby Caeley for the first time. Then we headed down to Florida to spend Christmas with Matt and Megan at their house. Christmas was great and the weather was warm, just a little rainy. Matt’s Wedding was a great time. It was fun getting all dressed up. Megan and Matt both looked great and it was a lot of fun seeing all the BG and D-town guys down there. We went to Bahama Breeze's late night after the wedding and needless to say I had a great time, so great that I don’t remember all of it, ha ha. We were also down there for New Year’s. We went out with a group of 16 of us to Bonefish Grill for dinner then hit up a place called Peabody’s. Matt’s friend is the manager there so we all got in free and had a reserved pool table and champagne. It was cool because one half of the bar is a dance club then there is a walk way that leads to the other half which is a sports bar with pool tables. So that was a lot of fun. We had great weather two days in a row so Josh and I hit up the pool and the beach. I got a little tan but it is starting to fad already. It was a great Vacation and we had so much fun. I love Tampa!! I think we are going to make that an annual Spring Break trip. (Yes I am planning on taking off when Josh has spring break, ha ha) I’m only attaching one picture since I sent you guys the link of all my pictures on Kodak gallery. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s. Nothing much is going on with us the next couple weeks. This is the slow time of year for us so we may try to get things done around the house like painting and rearranging some things.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger shellie said…

    you two look great! and that's what i've been meaning to tell you since i got the link to the kodak gallery a week ago...all the pictures were awesome! I was thinking I'd see Ray in the pictures, but maybe he didn't make it to the wedding. Looks like everyone was having a blast.

    Christmas and New Years must've been nice in the warm weather.

    Isn't Peabody's that place we went when we all went to Tampa? I swear I remember that name for real!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    honey its time for an update!!! :) muah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home