About Jess

Monday, November 20, 2006

Way to Go Buckeyes and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well I think we all are falling off the blogging world lately. I know I for sure have but I had some time at work so I thought I would write. Let's see not much has been going on with me. Me and 4 of my girlfriends started this cardio blast class down at the Rec Center every Tuesday and Thursday night. It's a pretty good class and I am really trying to get in shape for my brother's wedding in about a month in Tampa. Not so much losing weight as getting toned for my strapless dress :-) So that has been going good. The other weekend we had our annual Poker Party at our house. We had about 20 people over and it was a fun night that ended with closing down the bar. Those are always great nights. We got brand new Kitchen floors in our house. We use to have ugly white lanolium that always looked dirty. So we got Laminate wood floors and they look GREAT!!! It just makes the house look so much more modern and nice. This past weekend was the Big Ohio State/Michigan game which if you didn't hear about it you must live in a cave. So everyone around columbus was crazy all last week. We went to 2 different parties. Snake and his wife had a party at their place where we went earlier in the day. Then we went to our friend Alex and April's house to watch the game. They had a projector in their garage that was showing the game on the wall. It was pretty cool. And of course Ohio State won which was great and are going to the National Championship!!!! Yesterday was spent going to the grocery store and getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. Josh and I are hosting our very first Thanksgiving at our house. My Mom and Dad and Grandma are coming into town on Weds. Then we are also having Josh's parents and Grandma and his brother over for dinner. His sister and her family are coming over later in the day to visit and to play some cards and games. Then Friday my Mom, Grandma, and I are going to fight the crowds and go shopping. I haven't gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving in a long time so we'll see how that goes. And then Saturday both Josh and my families are going to Carrabbas to celebrate Josh and I's birthdays. I am going to gain 10 lbs this week with Thanksgiving, left overs, and Carrabbas, YUM!!!! Ok well this is long enough. I'll blog next week and let you know if I survived my 1st Thanksgiving in the Ellinger-Patterson house. Hopefully I won't go insanse with cooking and everyone in the house. We got 2 Turkeys to cook and they are already in the fridge thawing out, yum yum I can't wait to Thursday. Happy Early Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    grrrrrrrrrr i just posted a huge long post and it deleted! grrr - anyways Happy Thanksgiving!!!

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    ohhhh how awesome, i want to see pics of the wood floors, i bet they look great! good luck with your first thanksgiving, that is so exciting. take lots of pics and eat lots of turkey and take a really great nap. :) hehe

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    and of course, go buckeyes! :)

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    happy belated bday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home