About Jess

Friday, June 24, 2005

A new look

Well, I finally did it and cut my hair last night. Not to mention it is darker also. It is more of my natural color (sandy blonde) with some lighter blonde highlights. Not a huge difference but for me I can definitely tell it is darker compared to how it was at the wedding. And it is right above my shoulders. I mean I'm not sure if people will like it because people like long blonde hair, but I needed a change and it is more of a modern cute style. I like it so that is all that matters. But, I'll keep you all in suspense and not post a picture until Monday. Ha Ha.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    Oh gosh now im so anxious to see a pic!!!! Can't wait to see the new style! im sure its cute! So how is the married life?!?

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger JessPatterson said…

    Married Life is GREAT! I know is it sounds gay but I have been totally more of a relaxed and laid back person. I'm just so happy so my whole outlook has been better. And you know me, that is a huge step, haha. Give me a call soon Kel. Hope you had a good time at the wedding.

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Hey Jess, good to hear you had a great trip. Jill Conover is going to the exact same place for here Honeymoom.

    I can´t send you the pic now cause ít´s back on my computer in the states but I´ll get it to ya first thing when I get back. Your wedding was great. Thanks for everything and congrats again Mrs. Patterson!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    What Jill Conover got married??? to who? Tell her I said hi! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home